Bright Market, LLC d/b/a FastSpring and its affiliated companies respect the intellectual property of others and expect the users of our services to do the same.
Procedure for Making Copyright Infringement Claims: If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site or through this service, you may notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Identification in sufficient detail of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit Bright Market, LLC d/b/a FastSpring or one of its affiliated companies to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Bright Market, LLC d/b/a FastSpring to contact you as the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address.
- A statement that you as the complaining party have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you as the complaining party are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The above information must be submitted as a written notification (by regular mail – not by email, except by prior written agreement) that sets forth the elements listed above, to the following Designated Agent:
Service Provider(s): Bright Market, LLC d/b/a FastSpring, www.fastspring.com, www.brightmarket.com, www.fastspringsoftware.com
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement: CORPORATION SERVICE COMPANY WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS CSC – LAWYERS INCORPORATING SERVICE, (C1592199)
Address of Designated Agent: 2710 Gateway Oaks Drive, Suite 150N, Sacramento, CA 95833
Email Address of Designated Agent: email@example.com
WE CAUTION YOU THAT UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER’S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
This information should not be construed as legal advice, for further details on the information required for valid DMCA notifications, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).
NOTE: This information is provided exclusively for notifying the service providers referenced above that your copyrighted material(s) might have been infringed. All other inquiries, including technical requests, reports of email abuse and third-party reports of piracy, will not receive a response through this process.