Add a Tag to your Interactive Quote
How to add Tags to your Interactive Quotes
Adding Tags to your Interactive Quotes enhances searchability and organization for your Quotes. Within the Interactive Quotes site, access your tags by navigating to Manage > Tags. Here, all of your team’s tags are listed for reference.
- Log in to FastSpring Interactive Quotes, and navigate to the quote you wish to add a Tag to.
- At the top, right corner of the quote, select the three dots, then click Tag. You can also do this from the three dots at the top, right corner of the quote’s details page.
- In the popup, type in the Tag Name to search or create a new one. Select the Tag or Create as New Tag. Repeat this step as needed.
- Click Confirm.
Other Ways to Add a Tag:
- Option 2: Select an Interactive Quote to access its Details Page. From there, click the three dots at the top, right corner, then click Tag.
- Option 3: From the left menu of FastSpring Interactive Quotes, select Manage > Tags. This takes you to the Tag Management page, where you can access your pre-existing Tags, or create a new one to apply to your quote.