How Do I Search for an Order?
This article explains how to locate a customer's order record.
Look up a customer's transaction record
- In the FastSpring App, navigate to Activity > Orders or Subscriptions.
- In the Search Orders and Subscriptions field, type in your search query for the order and press ENTER.
The search field is case-sensitive and will recognize any of the following criteria:
- An exact order reference number (e.g., YES200311-7119-41114)
- An order ID (e.g., QHfTm0AOQlWgx-Bt-C9ViA)
- A subscription ID (e.g., cFJUR4PdSMCxkfFncrWQIF)
- A customer's full email address, last name, or company name
- The first 4 (or more) letters of the customer's last name or company name followed by an asterisk (e.g., if you are not sure whether it is spelled Anderson or Andersen, you could use Ande*)
- A customer's email domain name, beginning with the @ symbol (e.g., @acme.net)
- The last 4 digits of a credit card number
By default, the search returns for the past 90 days. To search all history, select the Check to search all history checkbox on the search results page and click Search. Click any record in the search results to view the details of that item.
Use the filters to locate transactions that you cannot find via search.
Default is set to All. Choose from Completed, Cancelled, Failed, or Returns.
Live or TestDefault is set to Live. Choose from Test or Live and Test.
Default value is set to Any Product, which includes products, bundles, and subscriptions except on the Subscriptions tab that is pre-filtered for subscription products. Filter the list to only include certain products, bundles, or subscriptions. Deleted items are included as choices to select.
Enter part or all of the product ID (not the display name) into the Search field at the top of the product filter to limit the products shown in the filter drop-down.
Select the checkbox next to each product you want to include in the activity list and click anywhere outside of the drop-down to apply the product filter.
Default date range is different date on which tab is selected. Select a pre-defined option or click Custom to select a specific date range from the calendar and click Apply.