Link to Product Pages
Links within your webpages, social media, and other marketing messages can send consumers directly to the checkout page for a specific product.
A Product Page link automatically selects the specified Product, Bundle, or Subscription and adds it to the cart. See also Link to Your Storefronts .
Find the Product Page Link
- In the FastSpring App, navigate to the Products menu and select Products, Bundles, or Subscriptions.
- Select the Product, Bundle, or Subscription you want the link to.
- In the details page, click the Checkout Links command near the bottom of the item.
- Select the radio button for the Web Storefront or Popup Storefront links.
- If applicable, select an alternative storefront from the drop-down menu. Here, you will see the Live URL and the Test URL.
Test a Checkout Link
- Navigate to the Products menu and select Products, Bundles, or Subscriptions. Then select the product you want the link to.
- Select a Test URL and click Open to access the Product Page in your browser.
- If the selected product is marked Private, the selector will not be available in the Live row. Only Storefronts that appear online are in the Live row.
Place a test order by entering the test credit card number and CVV displayed in the Popup Window.