Products, Bundles, and Subscriptions
Product, Bundle, and Subscription configuration options in the FastSpring platform
Products fit into one of three primary classifications:
- Product - An individual product or service for which consumers pay a single, flat price for perpetual use of the product or service
- Bundle - A collection of individual products or services that are available for purchase at a combined, flat price or fee for perpetual use
- Subscription - A product or service for which consumers make more than one payment as part of a payment plan. This can be on a recurring basis, or a predefined, limited-time basis.
Under the Products menu, organize the data and behavior of your products, bundles, and services. This includes the product's:
- Base Image
- Short and long descriptions
- Label of the product's action button
- Which additional products appear as cross-sells
- Fulfillment options
To manage how your products display in the shopping cart, navigate to Storefronts > Settings. You do not need to manage multiple copies of a single product to display it in various ways. Here, you can control:
- Size of the product image on the Homepage
- Color of the product’s link
- Size of the font used for the product’s link
- Placement of the product’s cross-sell offering
Fulfillment OptionsSeveral fulfillment options are available for digital products:
- Request a license key from an external server in real-time during order processing
- Issue a license key from a pre-uploaded list
Seller notificationsFastSpring can notify you in near real-time about new orders, returns and subscription updates via our Webhooks feature.
Consumer notificationsFastSpring also sends email receipts and other related messages to your buyers with Customer Emails.
- Adult or other inappropriate material
- Pharma Sales
- 3rd Party Processing
Any account determined to be associated with any form of illegal activity, in addition to being frozen, will be reported to the appropriate authorities. Thank you for complying with our policy.