Test Your FastSpring Store
Use test URLs to test your Storefront Home Page and Product Pages.
After you configure your Web Storefront and add at least one product to the Homepage, you can test the checkout experience. Test Storefronts show the products configured for your Storefront Homepage, including product names, icons, descriptions, prices, discounts, upsells and cross-sells.
Web Storefront Test URLs
- In the FastSpring App, click the Storefronts menu
- Click the Links button for a Storefront
- Under the Homepage or Product Page section, find the URLs marked Test and click Open.
Test a Popup Storefront
There are several ways to test a Popup Storefront:
- Integrate the Storefront into your website using the test links for the Storefront
- In the FastSpring App, navigate to Storefronts > Popup Storefronts > Preview.
- In the FastSpring App, navigate to Products, select a product to open the Product Detail Page, and click Checkout Links for test links to preview that product in an existing Popup Storefront.
Complete a test purchase process with the credit card data provided via the Test button for the Storefront.
Enter Your Email Address
To get a complete view of the consumer experience, enter your email address when you place test orders. Consumer-facing emails will be delivered to your inbox for testing purposes. Verify and adjust your consumer notification settings and email templates as needed.
Continue to adjust and retest the Homepage and product pages until you are satisfied with the results. For more information about placing test orders, please see Test Orders.