When Do I Get Paid?
FastSpring typically makes payouts on a monthly or biweekly basis, depending on the configuration in your Account.
Identify payment frequency for your Store
- Navigate to your Account Summary in the FastSpring App.
- On the left side of the Account page, the Payment Frequency field indicates how often FastSpring makes payouts for the Store.
Most FastSpring Sellers have a payment frequency of Two per Month. With this setting, you are paid every two weeks, with a delay of approximately two weeks from the end of a payment period until the payout is issued.
When payment frequency is Monthly, payouts are generally issued on or around the 14th or 15th of each month for sales from the previous calendar month.
- For sales transactions during the 1st through 14th of the month: approximate payout date will be the 30 or 31 of the month.
- For sales transactions from the 15 through the end of the month: approximate payout date will be 14th or 15th of the next month
- New accounts: For brand new accounts, it may, in some cases, take longer to receive your very first payout.
Minimum payment setting
If your account balance is less than the Minimum Payment amount shown on the Account page, no payment is issued. In that case, your balance carries forward to the next payment period. For example, if your payment frequency is Two per Month, your balance will carry forward to your payment in two weeks. FastSpring Support can change the minimum payment amount at your request.
See also: Breakdown of Your Payment