Estimated read time: 1 minute, 16 seconds
Check out the latest features and improvements for the FastSpring app!
New or Improved
- Introducing Responsive Design for the Popup Cart! If you use the Popup Cart, you can now enable the new “Responsive View” in Storefront Settings. When enabled, the Popup Cart display automatically adapts to the size of the viewing screen. The responsive view makes better use of screen space and delivers a better user experience overall. Note that this feature is in beta, so we are still ironing out some details and would love your feedback.
- When attempting to prorate an adjustment to a subscription instance for a VAT or GST exempt buyer, the adjustment would incorrectly result in a $0 charge. This has been resolved.
- When Purchase Orders are configured to require approval and you approve a PO, the buyer was previously sent two redundant emails: “Pending Approval Approved” (an automated plain text message) and “Payment Required” (configurable in Customer Notifications). We removed the “Pending Approval Approved” email to improve the buyer experience.
- A canceled subscription (either by you or your customer) with a deactivation set for the next billing date would, in some cases, deactivate several hours before the end of the billing period. For example, a canceled subscription with a seven-day trial period would deactivate on the sixth day. This had been corrected.
- Previously, when passing customer information via Store Builder Library’s secure payload for a US buyer, the buyer could not complete checkout with wire transfer unless the postal code was included in the secure payload. This has been corrected.