Estimated read time: 1 minute, 36 seconds
Check out the latest features and improvements for the FastSpring app!
- We’ve made updates to our navigation bar to improve overall usability – particularly for mobile. The left-hand menu is now collapsable and has improved spacing and margins making it easier to use.
- The new user interface is here! Make sure to bookmark the new URL, app.fastspring.com for quick access. The robust capabilities of the platform are now more intuitive, making you more productive and efficient. For a full list of the changes made, please visit this Knowledge Article. Some highlights include:
- New vertical left-hand navigation bar for quick access, platform navigation, and improved mobile responsiveness
- Updated product catalog layout to streamline workflows and navigation across multiple products
- Updated pages for Activities, Order Details, and Subscription Overview
- Ability to switch between seller stores more quickly
- Added functionality that provides subscription billing token flexibility by improving our ability to move tokens from one processor to another.
- Added Arabic translations to the Web and Popup Storefronts so that Arabic-speaking buyers can checkout and receive buyer-facing communications in their native language.
- Fixed a bug that caused some Alipay orders to be displayed on the platform with an outdated due date.
- Fixed an issue that caused multiple orders to be created in our system for each successful Alipay purchase, leading to an abundance of canceled orders displayed in the platform.
- Fixed a bug that was causing some inaccuracies when using our “price decoration” feature (ie rounding pricing after converting the currency).
- Fixed a bug on the Activity page that caused special characters to not display correctly.
- Fixed a bug for re-seller stores that was causing the Reference Number value to not save upon new order creation.
- When a buyer cancels an overdue subscription we now deactivate the subscription immediately and prevent dunning recharge attempts.
- Fixed an issue that caused an intermittent “Unexpected Error” to occur on the Web Storefront for buyers in certain countries.