Estimated read time: 1 minute, 50 seconds
Software companies around the world work hard every single day to build products and services their customers will love. At FastSpring, we have the unique opportunity to witness this magic happen with thousands of our amazing sellers.
We know that building these products and services is only one piece of the puzzle for companies selling digital products online. As a full-service ecommerce partner, we complete the puzzle with innovative technology and ecommerce expertise available in our all-inclusive platform.
Introducing the Built-In Shopping Cart for Popup Storefronts
Today, we’re excited to announce our new built-in shopping cart for the Popup Storefront. With this new integrated functionality, sellers can increase conversion rates by 10 percent or more compared to traditional web checkouts while shoppers enjoy a more streamlined shopping experience that allows them to view items and modify their orders all within a sleek popup checkout.
The new shopping cart functionality is built-in to the Popup Storefront in the FastSpring full-service ecommerce platform. The enhanced Popup Checkout experience includes:
- Increase average order value with a fully-integrated, built-in shopping cart that allows shoppers to review their items and adjust quantities without leaving the popup checkout.
- Reduce cart abandonment with true session persistence that saves products in the shopping cart for up to twenty-four hours.
- Deliver a consistent brand identity with customizable, mobile-optimized checkouts that drive more successful transactions globally.
How to Enable the Built-In Shopping Cart for Popup Storefronts
This new functionality is available now for all current FastSpring sellers! Follow these four simple steps to enable it in a Popup Storefront:
- Log in to the FastSpring Dashboard.
- Navigate to your Popup Storefront.
- Select “Settings” and set “Show Shopping Cart” to “True” in the General Settings menu.
- To enable shopping cart persistence, modify your Store Builder Library script to data-continuous=”true” (optional).
This feature is available to all FastSpring sellers by default and there are no additional fees associated with the shopping cart for popup storefronts. Not a FastSpring seller? Request a demo today to see how FastSpring’s full-service ecommerce platform can help you deliver a world-class shopping experience that increases revenue by 30 percent or more.