We’re excited to introduce the latest in FastSpring’s payments featureset: 1ClickPay. Designed to enhance your customers’ shopping experience and boost your sales, 1ClickPay streamlines the checkout process, reduces purchase friction, and makes it easier than ever for your customers to complete their transactions.
How 1ClickPay Works
1ClickPay allows buyers to save their payment information securely with FastSpring, making it convenient for them to reuse it when they return to your FastSpring-hosted store. Here’s how it works:
- During their initial purchase, a customer saves their payment card details.
- When that customer returns, FastSpring recognizes them through either a unique FastSpring identifier or your company portal.
- FastSpring then displays the saved payment method associated with the customer’s account so they don’t have to re-enter any card information.
As always, customers will continue to have the flexibility to update their card payment method to another activated card type in your store.
Who Is 1ClickPay For?
1ClickPay is designed from the ground up to support various industries including games, one-time downloadable software, SaaS, and more.
Imagine you’re running a small game studio, and you have dozens of microtransactions available for your players. Whether it be skins, in-game currency, ammo, or otherwise, 1ClickPay now allows you to present a saved payment method to your customers to increase speed to checkout and reduce cart abandonment.
If you’re a game studio interested in leveraging a Merchant of Record, learn more about how FastSpring helped Out of the Park Developments increase revenue in Korea by 4x.
Or maybe you are running a SaaS business and want to offer add-ons, modules, or plugins to your application. 1ClickPay facilitates these sales by seamlessly using saved payment information for higher conversion rates.
These are only a few examples of how 1ClickPay can benefit FastSpring users. If you want to know more about how it works and what benefits you can expect, take a look at our product documentation.
Why Do I Need 1ClickPay?
At the end of the day, 1ClickPay helps your business continue growing in a few ways:
- Faster Checkout
- 1ClickPay eliminates the need for repeat customers to re-enter their card information, which saves them time and reduces friction.
- Reduced Cart Abandonment
- 1ClickPay simplifies the purchase process and minimizes the chances of customers abandoning their carts due to complications in checkout.
- Enhanced User Experience
- 1ClickPay adds convenience of a simplified payment flow, which can lead to higher customer satisfaction, long term loyalty, and customer account growth.
- Higher Conversion Rates
- 1ClickPay streamlines the payment process for your customers by removing barriers to completing a transaction and often leads to higher conversion rates.
Interested in learning more about 1ClickPay? Sign up for a demo or check out the platform yourself. Or, are you interested in learning about our checkout options for your business? Go take a look at our checkouts information here.