Interactive Quote Discounts
Table of Contents
Apply a Discount to any of the prices in your Interactive Quote, including Pricing Tiers and Components. Discounts can be applied by percentage, dollar amount, or final price. After a Discount is created, you can:
- Customize the callout – Incorporate visuals in the Pricing Tiers with percentage or dollar-saved display options.
- Save the discounts for future use – Apply these discounts to other Pricing Tiers and Interactive Quotes. After you do this, the discounts are viewable and editable in the Team section of the left menu.
Types of Discounts
When applying a discount to your Interactive Quote, you can choose to enter a Percentage, a Dollar Amount, or a Final Price. After specifying the type of discount and amount, select how the consumers will see the discount. For example, if you apply a 50% discount to a $1,000 product, and choose to display the Dollar Amount, consumers will see a $500 discount on their quote. If you choose to display the Percentage, they will see a “SAVE 50%” message.
- Percentage – Enter the percent value that you want to discount the consumer. Specify whether to show it to consumers as Percentage or Dollar Amount savings
- Dollar Amount – Enter the Dollar Amount of the discount you want to discount the consumer. Specify whether to show it to consumers as Percentage or Dollar Amount savings.
- Final Price – Instead of entering an amount for the discount, enter the final price you plan to charge the consumer on the quote. Specify whether to show it to consumers as Percentage or Dollar Amount savings.
Create a Discount
- In the Interactive Quote configuration page, navigate to the Pricing Tier or Component you wish to discount. Click the price tag icon, then select Create New.
- Choose the type of discount you want to apply. This will reflect in the quote immediately.
- Optionally, click Save Discount to save this discount for future quotes. Enter a name for the discount.
- Click Apply.
Edit a Discount
- Click on an Interactive Quote to access its details page. Navigate to the Pricing Tier or Component you wish to discount. Click the price tag icon, then select Edit.
- Select the type of Discount you want to apply.
- Optionally, click Save Discount to save it for future use.
- Click Apply.
Apply a Saved Discount
If you selected Save Discount during configuration, you can apply the discount to additional Quotes.
- In the Quote’s configuration page, navigate to the Pricing Tier or Component you wish to discount. Click the the price tag icon, then select Apply Saved to choose a saved discount.
- Select the discount from the list.
- Optionally, Preview your Quote. When satisfied, Publish your changes.