FastSpring Payouts Portal
Activate the FastSpring Payouts Portal and manage how you receive your payouts
See the FastSpring Payouts Support Center for questions about your FastSpring Payouts account, withdrawing funds, tracking your payment and transfers, and for links to phone, email, or chat support.
This payout method applies to you if you see an Activate FastSpring Payouts Account or FastSpring Payouts Portal button under Store Menu > Account Summary.
- Admin: Only one email is enabled to access your FastSpring Payouts account. The default Admin is the original email used to create your FastSpring account.
- Change Payouts email address: In your FastSpring Payouts account, navigate to Settings > Preferences > Notifications.
- Split Partners: Your split partners will also receive payments via FastSpring Payouts and will receive instructions to activate their own account.
Activate your FastSpring Payouts Account
Begin activation via the FastSpring App any time or you will receive an email notification to activate after the first time your FastSpring Payouts account is funded.
- Add "hyperwallet.com" and "mail.hyperwallet.com" domains to the whitelist in your email provider.
- Click the Activate button in the FastSpring App or in your activation email from FastSpring
- App: Navigate to your Store Menu > Account Summary and click Activate FastSpring Payouts Account
- Activation email: After your first transaction and when your FastSpring Payouts account is funded according to your Payment Frequency, you will receive an email notification with the subject “[Activation Required] You received a FastSpring Payout”. Click Activate Account.
- On the FastSpring Payouts account registration page, enter your Seller ID and click Continue.
- Find your Seller ID in the FastSpring App under your Username > Profile > Your Company ID or parentheses in the first sentence of your activation email.
- Select your Account Type: Individual or Business. We recommend you select the account type based on the bank account you plan on transferring your funds into.
- If you select Individual, you will need to enter your national Tax ID (Non-US Citizens) or Social Security Number (US Citizens).
- If you select Business, you will need to enter your business registration number or EIN.
- Enter your Account Profile details as requested, ensuring the information is accurate and matches your government ID. Click Continue.
- Try using the phone number you used when you created your FastSpring account.
- Enter your desired Password and Security Questions, select the checkboxes for the Legal Agreements, and click Continue.
- If prompted, select your appropriate Taxpayer Identification and click OK.
- On the eCommunications Disclosure page, select the checkbox and click OK.
- If prompted, complete the Taxpayer Identification details as requested, select the check boxes for Electronic System Submission, enter your name, and click Confirm.
After your account has been successfully activated, you will be redirected to the homepage of the FastSpring Payouts portal where you have the option to transfer funds.
Our Commitment to You
At FastSpring, we know that the more time you spend waiting for payouts, shopping foreign currency exchange (FX) rates, and transferring money from place to place, the less time you spend growing your business. We are committed to help our Sellers get paid as quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively as possible. That means providing you with competitive FX rates and flexible payout options.
We recognize that FX can be difficult to understand, which is often intentional to help FX conversion providers make more money and prevent you from shopping around. FastSpring Payouts includes full FX transparency and clearly displays conversion rates and fees before you make a transfer. The FastSpring Payouts partnership with HyperWallet and PayPal leverages their access to wholesale FX markets (different from PayPal consumer FX rates ). We are able to pass on the savings to you.
FastSpring Payouts Benefits
- Currency and regional coverage: There are 55 currency options across 230+ regions compared to the previous 12 currencies and 36 regions.
- Transfer methods: Venmo and Moneygram are now available and cheaper direct bank deposit is available in 90+ countries compared to the previous 35 countries.
- To see the current fee and processing time for each method, log in to your FastSpring Payouts portal and click Resources > Fees
- Flexibility: Set up flexible split pay and auto-pay options and localize the FastSpring Payouts portal in your choice of 30+ languages.
- Competitive foreign exchange rates: FastSpring has negotiated FX fees that are better than alternative options in most cases.
- Transparency: See real-time fees based on your transfer method selections and integrated payment tracking.
- Dedicated support: Multilingual phone, email, and chat support is available to answer any questions about account setup or transfers with FastSpring Payouts. For security purposes, you must be logged in and authenticated to contact Support.
- Security: Bank account validation and multifactor authentication keep your funds even more secure.
How FX Works
Through the FastSpring Payouts platform, sellers can convert funds to up to 55 different currencies without moving money between multiple intermediaries.This saves you time and money because we have secured aggressive FX rates through the PayPal wholesale currency trading desk.
- Preview FX rate. Check the rate by creating a new transfer. Note: you cannot preview a conversion rate for an auto-transfer.
- Transfer with confidence. The rate you see is the final rate you will pay—there are no hidden fees that you may encounter with other platforms and banks.
- Convert a lot or a little. With FastSpring Payouts, you can decide to convert your entire balance or just a portion.
- Give us a chance to match. If you see lower FX rates elsewhere, let us know. We are continually negotiating on your behalf and will continue to fight for lower fees. Please contact our FastSpring Payouts team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Seller ID and any relevant details that will help us better support you and your growing business.
Payoneer is not a supported transfer method on FastSpring Payouts. However, you will find that almost all Payoneer functionality is available from FastSpring Payouts, along with some additional features. If you have specific concerns, please contact our Support Team for guidance.
Funding and Transfers
- Existing payout settings: Your payment frequency and minimum/maximum payment settings will not change with FastSpring Payouts.
- Payouts Currency: Your FastSpring Payouts account can be funded in 1 of 5 currencies and then transfer out of your FastSpring Payouts account in 55 currency options.
- Account balance and payout: The balance on your FastSpring account reflects your current sales that will be paid out via FastSpring Payouts on a later date.
- Payout options and service fees: After you activate, click Resources > Fees in the FastSpring Payouts portal to see all of the payout and transfer options available for your country and currency.
At this time, the FastSpring Payouts Portal is unable to support payouts to sellers in the following countries:
- North Korea