How to Integrate your HubSpot deals with your Interactive Quotes
The HubSpot integration enables you to connect your Interactive Quotes to existing HubSpot deals. Multiple quotes can be associated with each deal. In HubSpot, the Activity page automatically updates when a quote becomes associated or unassociated with a deal, when the associated quote is published, and when prospects view it. You can access the quote in the Activity page, or in each associated company and prospect’s profile.
Enable HubSpot in your Interactive Quotes Account
- In the Interactive Quotes site, navigate to Settings > Integrations.
- If HubSpot is provisioned for your account, there is a HubSpot tile. Click Connect. You will be redirected to the HubSpot login page.
- Select the account you wish to integrate with, then click Choose Account.
Your HubSpot integration will automatically reflect in your Interactive Quotes account. To see your Portal ID Number, hover over Connected on the HubSpot integration tile. To disconnect the account, click the three dots in the top right corner of the tile, then select Disconnect.
Connect your Quote to a HubSpot Deal
When HubSpot is integrated with your FastSpring Interactive Quotes account, you can associate the quote with an existing HubSpot deal.
- In the Interactive Quote’s configuration page, navigate to the Settings section.
- Under CRM Association, click Associate Quote with CRM. A popup appears. This retrieves all of your deals within HubSpot.
- Select a deal. You can utilize the search bar or alphabetically sort the deal’s name, company, or owner to locate it. The information from the deal will automatically populate the Client Company and Contacts and eSignature fields.
- Publish the changes.
After the changes are published, navigate to the associated deal in HubSpot to view the update. If you make future changes to the quote, they will automatically reflect in HubSpot when you publish the changes.