License Management Integrations
Below is a list of Third-Party Integrations that FastSpring currently supports. Click on the drop-down to learn about each integration and how to apply it to your FastSpring Store. FastSpring also offers integrations with:
Cryptlex is a cloud-based licensing solution that provides license, identity, and software release management. Cryptlex allows you to license and distribute your desktop apps, mobile apps, on-premise software, IoT apps, and other digital goods. This Cryptlex integration does not support subscription-based licensing. If you need a subscription-based licensing solution, please contact Cryptlex.
FastSpring App Setup
- To integrate with Cryptlex, you need to set up a license fulfillment action in the FastSpring App. The fulfillment action issues a license on a product, to appear on the completion page and in customers’ receipt email messages (by default).
- In the FastSpring App, navigate to Products > Products. Click the product to which you want to add a license fulfillment.
- In the Fulfillment section of the product details, click Add New Fulfillment.
- Select the desired options for the Output Format and License Name, and ensure that the Script Type is set to PHP. Click Create.
- In the Script Source Code (PHP) field, replace the existing placeholder content by copying and pasting in the PHP script found at the following URL:
- Edit the script to replace the following placeholders with the information from your Cryptlex account:
- Save your changes.
Cryptolens offers a cloud-based licensing as a service (LaaS) platform to help you to license any type of applications, which includes:
- Desktop apps
- Add-ins / Plug ins (eg. to Office or AutoCAD)
- Mobile apps
- Embedded systems
- Cryptolens can generate custom license keys in real-time for distribution via your FastSpring Store.
The Cryptolens integration does not currently support license key blocking for returned or refunded FastSpring orders. However, you can use Cryptolens to generate license keys and then use their API to validate that a given key was originally issued in conjunction with a FastSpring order.
Elite Licenser is a WordPress plugin for product licensing. It manages product updates, generates license keys, includes a built-in Envato licensing verification system, provides full license control, and more. It has a full set of APIs, so you can interact with it using a variety of methods. One app handles the licensing of all your products. Elite Licenser can support any language (such as PHP, .Net, Java, or Android). Also, you can add licensing to more than one WordPress plugin or theme, and it can be installed on the same WordPress site.
You can find more information about Elite Licenser at https://appsbd.com/elite-licenser/.
For assistance with Elite Licenser, please contact their support team at https://support.appsbd.com/.
Keygen is a licensing-as-a-service API for software developers. Keygen offers licensing policies that allow you to offer and control various types of licenses from node-locked licenses to time-limited trials. It includes identity management features “to support multiple licenses per-user, and allow users to perform self-management actions for their licenses and machines.”
Keygen has created an example of FastSpring integration in a GitHub repository available at https://keygen.sh/integrate/fastspring/.
You can find more information about Keygen at https://keygen.sh/.
LicenseSpot provides a solution for licensing, license management, and software protection for .NET. You can find step-by-step instructions to help you integrate LicenseSpot with FastSpring on LicenseSpot’s documentation site.
LicenseSpring is an enterprise-class, cloud-based licensing platform for both Windows and Mac software publishers. LicenseSpring provides a license management solution with support for a variety of licensing models and seamless FastSpring integration.
- Contextual Users: Get Started integrating LicenseSpring into your FastSpring Purchase Flow
- Classic Users: Integrate Free License Management Activation with FastSpring
Labs64 NetLicensing is a solution in the Licensing-as-a-Service (LaaS) sector. Based on open standards, it provides an integrated and scalable platform for software vendors and developers who want to concentrate on their product’s core functionality instead of spending resources on developing their own license management software.
- Contextual Users: Get Started Integrating with NetLicensing
- Contact Support
Sofware_DNA provides software license management and copy protection services. Implementing license management helps software developers maximize revenues and minimize unauthorized use of the software. At the same time, Software_DNA offers flexible licensing options for betas, previews, demos, and retail versions.
SoftwareKey SOLO Server
SOLO ServerTM is the online licensing server for the SoftwareKey System. The SoftwareKey System is a flexible and scalable software licensing system.