Connect your FastSpring store to Mailchimp to automatically sync customers details or use Mailchimp to market to customers who abandon their carts.
- Mailchimp account with audiences configured
Configure Mailchimp 3.x - New Version
Enable authentication to your Mailchimp account through the FastSpring App and then contact FastSpring Support to complete the setup for this extension.
- In the FastSpring App, navigate to Integrations > Extensions.
- Select the Mailchimp (New Version) tile and click Start.
- When prompted by Mailchimp, enter your Mailchimp credentials (Username and Password) in the Log in and authorize window and click Log In.
- You may need to click to Accept All Cookies before you can enter your Mailchimp credentials
- In the Authorize FS Register window, click Allow.
- In the Mailchimp Extension window, select an option from the Mailchimp Audience drop-down and click Save and Enable.
- Contact FastSpring Support to complete the setup for this extension.
Configure Mailchimp 2.x - Previous VersionMailchimp 2.x will only appear as an option if you previously enabled it before the Mailchimp 3.x extension became available.
- On the Extensions tab, click the MailChimp logo.
- In the MailChimp window, click Setup.
- In the API Key field, enter or paste the API Key from your MailChimp account.
- In the Unsubscribed List ID field, enter or paste the List ID found in the settings of the unsubscribed customer list from your MailChimp account.
- In the Subscribed List ID field, enter or paste the List ID found in the settings of the subscribed customer list from your MailChimp account.
- In the Abandonment List ID field, enter or paste the List ID found in the settings of the abandoned visitors' list from your MailChimp account. This is the list that FastSpring uses for visitors who abandon the Store without completing a purchase.
- Click Enable to save your changes.