Manage your FastSpring Payouts Portal
Use the FastSpring Payouts portal to manage how you receive payouts.
See the FastSpring Payouts Support Center for questions about your FastSpring Payouts account, withdrawing funds, tracking your payment and transfers, and for links to phone, email, or chat support.
This payout method applies to you if you see an Activate FastSpring Payouts Account or FastSpring Payouts Portal button under your Store menu > Account Summary.
FastSpring Payouts Tips
- Admin: Only one email is enabled to access your FastSpring Payouts account. The default Admin is the original email used to create your FastSpring account.
- Transfer setup: After you activate your account, you will see the homepage of the FastSpring Payouts portal with the option to transfer funds. We recommend you set up an auto transfer.
- Payout options and service fees: After you are activated, you will be able to click Resources > Fees in the FastSpring Payouts portal to see all of the payout and transfer options available for your country and currency.
Activate FastSpring Payouts Account
Activate to avoid payout delaysThe FastSpring Payouts portal requires a one-time account activation that is separate from your FastSpring App account. When you receive a notification to activate FastSpring Payouts, make sure to complete activation so you can confirm your preferred transfer methods as expected.
Begin activation via the FastSpring App any time or you will receive an email notification to activate after the first time your FastSpring Payouts account is funded.
Prerequisites: During activation, you will need to enter your birth date, address, and social security number (if you select Individual for your account type) or business registration number or EIN (if you select Business for your account type). The information is collected for security purposes.
- Add "hyperwallet.com" and "mail.hyperwallet.com" domains to the whitelist in your email provider.
- Click the Activate button in the FastSpring App or in your activation email from FastSpring
- App: Navigate to your Store menu > Account Summary and click Activate FastSpring Payouts Account
- Activation email: After your first transaction and when your FastSpring Payouts account is funded according to your Payment Frequency, you will receive an email notification with the subject “[Activation Required] You received a FastSpring Payout”. Click Activate Account.
- On the FastSpring Payouts account registration page, enter your Seller ID and click Continue.
- Find your Seller ID in the FastSpring App under your Username > Profile > Your Company ID or parentheses in the first sentence of your activation email.
- Select your Account Type (Individual or Business).
- Enter your Account Profile details as requested, ensuring the information is accurate and matches your government ID. Click Continue.
- Enter your desired Password and Security Questions, select the checkboxes for the Legal Agreements, and click Continue.
- If prompted, select your appropriate Taxpayer Identification and click OK.
- On the eCommunications Disclosure page, select the checkbox and click OK.
- If prompted, complete the Taxpayer Identification details as requested, select the check boxes for Electronic System Submission, enter your name, and click Confirm.
Set Up Transfer Method
- Under Add New Transfer Method, select your country and currency
- Select a transfer method and click Continue
- Enter your account details as requested, and click Continue
- Carefully verify that your information is correct and click Confirm
If your FastSpring Payouts account has a balance and you do not initiate a transfer for an Inactivity Period of 90 days, you will incur a monthly fee of $5 (we recommend you configure Auto Transfer to avoid the fee)
- Follow instructions to set up at least one transfer method in FastSpring Payouts
- In the FastSpring Payouts portal, select Transfer to view your Transfer Center
- For your desired payment method, select Action > Create Auto Transfer
- To modify existing auto transfer settings, select Action > Update Auto Transfer
- Configure the transfer period and transfer percentage and click Save
- Optionally, select More Options to configure additional currency settings
- Click Confirm