How to manage In-App and Email Notifications
After you send an Interactive Quote to your prospect, you will be notified via email and in-app notifications of progress and changes to the quote.
Email NotificationsFastSpring Interactive Quotes sends you email notifications when a prospect:
- Opens an Interactive Quote sent to them
- Adjusts the selected Tier, or selects / deselects Additional Features
- Requests a pricing proposal from you based on the Tier and Features they choose
Each time someone opens your Interactive Quote, you will be automatically notified via email with the prospect’s IP Address, and updates to their pricing selections. Click View Activity to access the Analytics page of the corresponding quote.
Turn off Email Notifications
- In the Interactive Quotes site, select Settings > Account.
- In the Notifications section, deselect each notification you do not wish to receive.
- Click Save at the top, right corner.
At the top, right corner of the Interactive Quotes homepage, there is a button with a bell icon. Click on the icon to access your in-app notifications. You will receive a notification when a prospect:
- Views the quote
- Changes their selected Tier or Components
- Requests a quote
- Signs a quote
Additionally, you will be notified if a prospect does not open the quote and it is set to expire soon.
When you select a notification, you will be redirected to the Analytics screen for that quote. From the Analytics page, you will be able to see when a prospect is viewing the quote and which Tiers and Components they are leaning towards, enabling you to send them a well-informed follow-up.