Present additional options to customers at checkout. Unlike product offers, these options only display the name and price on your storefront. There are 3 types of product options:
- Alternatives: This replaces the item in the customer’s cart.
- Single Choice: Customers can add one additional option to their cart.
- Multiple Choice: Customers can add unlimited additional options to their cart.
Web Storefronts can display each type of product option. Popup storefront carts only supports multiple choice options. However you can use the Store Builder Library to display additional options before launching checkout.
Configure Product Options
- Navigate to the details page of the product, bundle or subscription you would like to edit.
- Below Related Offers, click Add New > Add Product Options.
- Select the type of product option you wish to add.
- If you select Single choice option or Multiple choice option, select or deselect the following checkboxes:
- Require selection: Requires customers to select at least one option to checkout. The order subtotal will increase unless the product is free.
- Inherit Quality: The product option will have the same quantity as the selected product at checkout.
- In the Display field, enter a heading to appear above the product offer. Click the language drop-down to enter the heading in additional languages.
- In the Placement field, customize the sequence in which product options appear on the storefront. This only applies if you add two of one type of group.
- In the Products field, type the name of the product or product variation you would like to present as a product option. Select the Pre-Selected checkbox to automatically add this product to the cart when a customer selects the primary product.
- Save your changes.