Published and Unpublished Changes
Until a prospect completes a purchase from your Interactive Quote, you can make edits which will apply to the quote in real time. If you have already sent the quote to a prospect, they will see the published changes when they refresh the page. To hide changes from prospects, save them without publishing them.
Publish or Save Changes
- From the Interactive Quotes Site, navigate to the quote you wish to edit. This can be a Published or Unpublished Quote.
- At the top of the quote, click the pencil icon to begin editing. See Create an Interactive Quote and Components for more information regarding quote configuration.
- As you edit the quote, the changes are automatically saved. You can exit the page and come back to it later. When you exit the editing page, a popup appears:
- Publish Changes – Your edits become live and visible to anyone with a link to the quote.
- Keep as Draft – Your changes are saved, but not visible to prospects.
Until you publish your changes, the quote will be labeled Unpublished Changes on the editing page, next to the Preview button.