Depending on the type of Storefront you have configured, there are various URLs you can use to access it.
- Web Storefronts: Use hyperlinks to send customers from your website, social media, or emails to your Storefront. Web Storefronts can direct the customer to your Storefront’s homepage or directly to a product page.
Each FastSpring Store has a unique subdomain, which is set at the time of Store creation and cannot be changed afterward.
Access your Web Storefront URLs
- In the FastSpring App, navigate to Storefronts > Web Storefronts.
- On the applicable Web Storefront, click Links. A Popup appears.
- Select the Link you would like to access or use:
- Live Homepage URL – the Live product catalog page that consumers see when shopping. You cannot make test purchases here; if you make a purchase, you will be charged for the product(s) and delivered a fulfillment.
- Test Homepage URL – the Test version of your product catalog page. Here, you can access the Live Storefront in Test Mode to make test purchases.
- Live Product Page URL – the URL of a single product page, from which you can purchase that product to receive the fulfillment as configured in your store. This is the page consumers make purchases from.
- Test Product Page URL – the Test version of the Live Product page, from which you can make test purchases.
- Cart Page – Reflects Custom Orders that you have configured
- To access the page associated with the link, click Open. You can also highlight the link to copy it.
Access your Popup Storefront URL
Although you cannot link directly to a Popup Storefront using a hyperlink, every Popup Storefront has a URL.
- In the FastSpring App, navigate to Storefronts > Popup Storefronts.
- On the applicable Popup Storefront, click Place on your Website. The Checkout on your Website dialog appears.
- Next to data storefront =, the URL of your Popup Storefront is located within the quotation marks.