Product and Storefront URLs
Table of Contents
- Access Web Storefront URLs
- Access Popup Storefront URLs
- Access Product Page URLs
- Link to your Storefronts with the API
- Link to your Storefronts with the Store Builder Library
Depending on the type of storefront you use, there are various URLs to access it.
- Web Storefronts: Use hyperlinks to send customers from your website, social media, or messaging to your storefront. The hyperlink can direct customers to the product catalog, or a specific product page.
Each store receives a unique subdomain when you create it. The subdomain is not editable.
Access Web Storefront URLs
- Navigate to Storefronts > Web Storefronts. Click Links on the appropriate storefront.
- Click the URL you would like to access or use:
- Live Homepage: Customer-facing product catalog. FastSpring processes live transactions from your customers on this page.
- Test Homepage: Test version of your product catalog. You can make test orders from this page.
- Live Product Page: Customer-facing product details page. Customers can purchase the product from this page; FastSpring will send them the configured fulfillments.
- Test Product Page: Test version of your product details page. You can make test orders from this page.
- Cart Page: Custom orders that you have configured.
Access Popup Storefront URLs
Although you cannot directly link to a popup storefront with a hyperlink, each popup storefront contains a URL.
- Navigate to Storefronts > Popup Storefronts.
- On the applicable popup storefront, click Place on your Website. The Checkout on your Website dialog appears.
- The URL is located within the quotation marks following data storefront=.
To access the test version of the popup storefront, type .test between the base URL and .onfastspring.com.
Access Product Page URLs
- Navigate to the details page of the product, bundle, or subscription that you would like to link to.
- Click Checkout Links at the top, right corner of the page. A popup appears.
- Select the radio button for the associated type of storefront.
Link to Your Storefronts with the API
- POST order details to the /sessions endpoint to generate a session URL. The API responds with a session ID.
- Append the session ID to the storefront URL. For example:
Link to Your Storefronts with the Store Builder Library
Call the Store Builder Library’s (SBL) checkout session to access the storefront URL. The SBL will load the specified session in the storefront.