Submit a Support Ticket Request
Contact FastSpring Seller Support if you need assistance.
FastSpring App Help Menu
- Log in to the FastSpring App.
- Open the Help Menu in the lower right corner and select Need Assistance? > Contact Support.
- On the page that opens, click Contact Seller Support.
- Fill out the form with your inquiry details and click Submit.
Seller Support Portal
Use the FastSpring Seller Support portal to submit a new ticket or view past tickets, comment history, and any attached files.
- Go to https://community.fastspring.com/s/create-case.
- If you are not already logged in, click Log In | Register at the top right corner of the page and log in with your Support credentials.
- Your support credentials are separate from your FastSpring App login.
- If you have not set up a FastSpring Support login, click Not a Member? on the login page and enter the requested details to create an login. email email@example.com if you need help with your Support login.
- After you log in, click Open a Support Case.
- Fill in the Subject and Description fields with as much detail as possible for the quickest support.
- You can optionally select the Product to indicate whether your request or issue is related to Classic or Contextual Commerce.
- To upload attachments, use the Add Attachment button.
- The Cases tab at the top of the portal lets you choose between Open Cases and Closed Cases.
View or Update Tickets
After you log in to the Seller Support portal, click Cases > Open Cases or Closed Cases and select a Case Number or Subject to view the case details or post a response to a case.