Submit a Support Ticket Request
How to contact FastSpring for assistance
There are multiple ways to contact Support, and in some cases, the best way to contact us depends on the type of help you need.
Direct Your Customers to FastSpring Support
If your customers need help from FastSpring, please have them contact us via https://questionacharge.com. We have a dedicated group of agents who monitor messages coming in via that form, and specialize in helping consumers with their order-related support needs. For example, they can help questions regarding:
- Previous successful or declined orders
- Sales tax or VAT
- Other transaction-related issues
Contact FastSpring Support through the Portal
For help related to your account, Stores, reporting, or technical issues, submit a ticket directly via our Support Portal. There, you can also view your past tickets and see the history of comments and any attached files.
- In the FastSpring App, click the FastSpring icon at the lower right-hand corner of almost any page, and then select Need Assistance?.
- The FastSpring Seller Support Portal opens in a new browser tab. If you are not already logged in, click Log In | Register at the top, right corner of the page.
- On the login page, enter your email address and password to access the Seller Support Portal.
- After you log in, the Homepage of the portal displays a menu. Scroll down and click Open a Support Case.
- A form appears. Fill in the Subject and Description fields with as much detail as possible to enhance your support.
- You can optionally select the Product to indicate whether your request or issue is related to Classic or Contextual Commerce.
- To upload attachments, use the Add Attachment button.
- The Cases tab at the top of the portal lets you choose between Open Cases and Closed Cases.
Email FastSpring Support
Another way to contact us for help related to your account, stores, reporting, or technical issues is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. This method may be ideal if you are unable to log on to the Seller Support Portal. Messages sent to email@example.com go into the same support queue as tickets submitted via the support portal. In some cases, we may not be able to respond to email messages as quickly or efficiently as we would for tickets submitted via the support portal. We strive to answer all tickets in the order in which we received them, regardless of which method you use to contact us.