Analytics and Tracking
Analytics and Tracking tools that are available to optimize your sales.
Click on an existing Interactive Quote to access its Details Page. There, you see:
- Total Duration - The total amount of time prospects have spent viewing the quote.
- Current Value - The total value of the Tier, Features, and Components currently selected by the prospect.
- Feature Clicks - The number of times a prospect clicked on a Feature.
- Subfeature Clicks - The number of times a prospect clicked on a Subfeature.
- Details - Overview of the quote, including the name, creation date, date viewed, and attributes.
- Visits - The number of visits, the dates in which prospects viewed the quote, the amount of time they spent on the quote, the location from which the quote was viewed, and the number of interactions.
- Pricing Estimate - Aggregate pricing, including the Tier price and selected Components. This will change when the prospect adjusts the selections.
- Activity Comments - Internal notes that are only visible to you and your colleagues.
- Signatures (if applicable) - Lists which prospects have and have not signed the quote.
- Interactions (if any) - Records the clicks prospects have made on the quote.
All of these tools enable you to track and gather data on your sales in order to optimize them.
For each quote you send, there are corresponding Analytics, which are useful for understanding what does and does not interest your prospects, and how invested they are in the product overall.
For each Interactive Quote, the Analytics page records:
- Visits - The number of times the quote has been opened
- Viewed - The date when the quote was viewed
- Duration - The amount of time the view lasted
- Location - The IP address from which the quote was viewed
- Value History - Changes made to the quote amount
- Interactions - Number of items that were clicked and viewed during each visit
Click on any Visit with Interactions to see exactly what your prospect clicked on.
Each time someone opens your Interactive Quote, you will be automatically notified via email with the prospect’s IP Address, and updates to their pricing selections. Click View Activity to access the Analytics page.
Slipping Away Page
All published Interactive Quotes that have not been viewed in 14 days or more appear on the Slipping Away Page. You can filter by User to search through quotes on the page. In the Add a Comment field, optionally add internal notes for yourself.
Closed Status Update: Won / Lost
With each closed quote, mark whether it was won or lost in order to track your sales and success. By updating this status, you can track your sales and filter your quotes.
- In the Interactive Quotes site, navigate to the My Quotes page. A list of your quotes appears.
- Click the three dots at the top, right corner of the quote you wish to update.
- Click Mark Closed - Lost if you did not make a sale with the prospect. Click Mark Closed - Won if you did.