FastSpring Checkout Integration
When you integrate the FastSpring App with your Interactive Quotes account, prospects can check out and pay via FastSpring immediately after accepting the quote. All of the details from the quote carry over directly to a FastSpring Popup Storefront, where they can pay using Credit Card, PayPal, Amazon Pay, or Wire Transfer.
- In the Interactive Quotes site, navigate to Settings > Integrations.
- On the FastSpring integration, click Connect. A popup appears.
- Enter your FastSpring Site ID. These are the characters that follow BasicStoreSite: in the URL when you access your Dashboard.
- Enter your Storefront URL. To find your Storefront URL, navigate to the popup storefront, and click Place on your Website. The characters following data-storefront=” are your Storefront URL.
- In the FastSpring App, set the selected Storefront to Online.
- Whitelist the Interactive Quotes domain.
- Disable the shopping cart. To do this, on the Storefront, click Settings > Checkout Settings. Deselect Show Shopping Cart.
- Disable showing products on the completion page of checkout. To do this, navigate to Storefront Settings > Checkout Experience > Completion Page. Deselect Enable products on completion page and Show licenses on completion page.
- Set the subscription renewal to Allow, Opt In by navigating to Settings > Checkout > Customer Information.
- In the FastSpring App, Save your changes. In the Interactive Quotes site, click Connect.
You can further customize the FastSpring Checkout Integration by navigating to FastSpring App > Storefronts > Popup Storefronts > B2B Popup.