List of Accepted Elements in Data Fields
List of elements that are accepted when editing data fields in your FastSpring Store.
As a best practice, FastSpring limits the use of certain elements (such as specific HTML tags or attributes) when editing certain data fields stored in your FastSpring account.
When attempting to save changes to a record, the presence of any markup elements not specifically listed in this article may result in an error message that prevents saving the update. In that case, the error message displayed on screen will specifically identify the element(s) that you have entered which are not accepted. In order to save your change, you would just need to modify the field contents by removing the specified element(s).
Accepted HTML ElementsBelow is a list of HTML Elements that are accepted in fields which allow customization and formatting.
- <div>; allowed attributes: class, style
- <h1>; allowed attributes: style
- <h3>; allowed attributes: id
- <p>; allowed attributes: class, style
- <span>; allowed attributes: class, id, style
Additional HTML Elements Accepted in Some FieldsCertain elements are accepted in some fields but not others. The following elements may or may not be accepted depending on the field you are editing:
- <a>; allowed attributes: class, href, id, rel, style, target, target_"new"
- <img>; allowed attributes: alt, src
Localization Elements Accepted
The following list identifies accepted localization elements used in Classic Commerce Stores.
- <message>; allowed attributes: display, id, productname, value
Control Elements AcceptedThe following list identifies accepted control elements used in Classic Commerce Stores.
- <if>; allowed attributes: has, test
- <when>; allowed attributes: lang, test