Create a subscription to regularly bill your customers for your software or service. Depending on the type of subscription you configure, you or FastSpring can bill customers in customized increments.
- Automatic-Renewal: FastSpring automatically rebills customers in the time increments you configure for the subscription. Customers can update payment information or cancel their subscription in the account management portal.
- Managed: You or your team initiates charges from the app or the /subscriptions endpoint. This is beneficial for usage-based rebills. Customers can update payment information or cancel their subscription in the account management portal.
- Manual-Renewal: FastSpring does not store payment information at checkout. Customers can access the account management portal to make a payment for the subscription prior to the expiration date. Otherwise, FastSpring cancels the subscription.
Each subscription contains a subscription definition, which includes the frequency of charges, payment amount, payment duration, and product path. After you create the subscription, you can apply customizations and promotions such as free trial periods, set-up fees, advanced scheduling, and fulfillments.
Create a Subscription
- Create a New Subscription
- Configure Pricing + Discounts
- Add a Fulfillment
- Set up Notifications + Cancelation Settings
- Incorporate Related Offers + Add-Ons
- Apply Advanced Configuration
Customize your Subscription
- Create a Managed Subscription
- Apply Advanced Scheduling to your Subscription
- Add a Free Trial to your Subscription
- Incorporate a Product Discount
- Create a Subscription Add-On
Manage your Subscriptions
- Enable Manual Renewal Subscriptions
- Manually Bill a Customer
- Enable Advanced Subscription Scheduling
- Configure Trial Reminders
- Delete a Subscription