This article applies to FastSpring's Classic Platform. If you log in at springboard.fastspring.com, you are using Classic.
If you are looking for documentation for our newest platform version, please bookmark fastspring.com/docs/
Track a bank transfer
Track a bank transfer made by a customer
To track a wire transfer, we need you (or your customer) to open a support ticket and attach a scan or a screenshot that shows proof of payment or a bank statement, and it must include the following information:
- name of the account holder
- exact amount debited from the account holder
- description of the remitted funds
- date the amount was debited from account holder’s account
- account name and number of beneficiary
This information must clearly be seen in the scanned image of the document(s) or in the digital screenshot(s); we cannot trace a bank transfer with the information just typed out to us.