Track a bank transfer
To track a wire transfer, we need you (or your customer) to open a support ticket and attach a scan or a screenshot that shows proof of payment or a bank statement, and it must include the following information:
- name of the account holder
- exact amount debited from the account holder
- description of the remitted funds
- date the amount was debited from account holder’s account
- account name and number of beneficiary
This information must clearly be seen in the scanned image of the document(s) or in the digital screenshot(s); we cannot trace a bank transfer with the information just typed out to us.